Tonja J. Vance
Client Service Associate
With more than 35 years of customer service experience, Tonja’s primary responsibility is to maintain a professional and organized environment that allows each advisor to devote his or her full attention to clients and their investment planning needs.
She works alongside the Financial Advisors to provide clients with a premium service experience. She concentrates her attention on our client’s administrative needs to make certain they are handled efficiently. Tonja schedules appointments and handles incoming calls to offer a high level of personalized service. She is the first person you should contact if you have questions about your investment planning process or accounts. Tonja will either answer them for you, or, she will ensure the appropriate member of our team promptly responds to your query.
Education and Professional Achievements
- Administrative Secretarial Program Certification from Robert Morris College
- 34 years of employment with Methode Electronics before they decided to close the Carthage, IL location
- Over 20 years of experience as a Materials, Planning & Logistics Supervisor with Methode Electronics
- Operations Administrative Assistant and Material Planner with Methode Electronics
- Traveled internationally
- Provided 24/7 support to the team
- Tonja resides in Carthage, IL.
- Tonja has 2 children and 2 grandchildren.
- Tonja enjoys spending time with her family and friends and outdoor activities.