Tara R. Baker
Client Relations and Marketing Coordinator
Tara works alongside the Financial Advisors as they strive to provide the absolute best client experience. In addition to managing the advisors’ calendars, she helps new clients navigate through the Barnett Financial Partners onboarding process as she continues to work with existing clients to ensure they get the experience they deserve. Tara is enthusiastic about being a client service advocate for our practice and she is the primary resource for all service-related needs. She wants to make every step of the financial planning process as efficient and smooth as possible for clients. She also assists in creating and implementing our overall marketing strategy by managing client communications, maintaining our online presence through website and social media updates, as well as planning and executing client events.
Education and Professional Achievements
- Bachelor of Business with a concentration in Finance, Tarleton State University, Texas
- Accredited Project Management Certification, AT&T, Dallas, TX
- Over 15 years of combined experience in Personal Banking, Banking Center Management, Executive Assisting, and Software Development Project Management
- Tara resides in her hometown of Hamilton, IL, and has 2 children, Brenna & Logan.
- She lived in Texas for 16 years as a military wife before returning “home”.
- When she isn’t working, Tara enjoys spending time with her family and friends, watching baseball, and traveling to new places, even if it’s just a short weekend road trip.