Kelly M. Horn
Registered Operations Manager
With nearly 30 years of experience in operations in the financial services industry, Kelly’s focus is on being a resource for clients to handle all their operational issues while allowing each advisor to devote their full attention to clients and their investment planning needs. Kelly handles the day-to-day administration of accounts including: facilitating client distribution requests, opening new accounts, updating existing account information, managing account transfers and answering questions regarding statements or other operational issues. She is available to assist with questions or concerns that arise when one of the Financial Advisors may be unavailable to speak with you.
Education and Professional Achievements
- 28 years of experience in operations for Registered Investment Advisors in the Connecticut and New York area. She served as a member of the partnership with a 20-year tenure as Director of Administration where she handled operations, compliance, technology, audit/accounting and trading.
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems from Graceland College in Lamoni, IA.
- Series 7 and Series 66 Registered.
- Kelly was raised in the Dallas City, IL, area where her parents still reside on the family farm.
- Kelly is married and lives in Stockport, IA
- Kelly enjoys playing volleyball, reading, spending time with family and friends, and playing with her 4 rescue dogs.